Thursday, April 10, 2008

My cutest teddy bear in the world/part 1

Get your head up,and give us your sexy smile,sexy teddy bear Vincent!!
Don't worry Vincent,what other mean peole say;there so many vixens devoted to you;that adore you,no mater what weigth you have!
So many vixens all around the world,devoted to you!!
O cute teddy bear,don't cry,please!!We,your vixens love you so much,we can't stand to se you cry!
Don't listen to any critic,about your weigth!Just don't listen to those people,and turn your head away!!
..even your cute tummy,which so adorable!!
..is more of you to love!!Yes,don't look surprised Vincent,we VDO vixen love every part of you..
Don't worry dear Vincent you still look sexy,don't turn away your head;now there..
You are one cute man,even when you look like a teddy bear!
Jazzy gave me a idea about my comment,about Vincent in that woolen colorful cap!So here is my try,a poem..I think it is a poem,in my hart..about my favorite teddy bear-Vincent!!

1 comment:

Moon said...

Was passing by and just had to comment. That poem was too cute. And you're right Vincent is just one completely adorable Teddy Bear!! Great pics, thanks for sharing!