Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear santa..

I decided to write this year to Santa,because I haven't written him in a long time..so here is the letter-Dear Santa to get right to the point,you know I have been a very,very good girl all this years..and haven't asked nothing for me in a long time..but this past year and so,I haven't been too much of a good girl*twirling around with her red dress..gigling..twirling her hair with her fingers..blushing..biting the top of her thumb and giggling at the same time..*,but in a different way..
..I have many..I mean Santa MANY naughty thoughts,about one man..have to say that man is so wonderful amazing in every way,inside and outside..and pure Italian..I never felt this way about anyone,any-man so far Santa..he makes me feel like I'm in heaven,and never knew men like that are real and still exist..and he brings out passion inside me,I never thought it existed,it was possible to exit..

..so my naughty thoughts dear Santa are thoughts I never ever had before,or thought I could have before..all of them would be censored and not for people with weak hart or people why are to closeminded..
..HEY..Santa you know I'm a verypassionate girl,which doesn't give her hart away just like that,it a very not easy to please hart;because it's knows what it wants and what it wants it not easy o find..here I put several photos of the man,you will recognize him dear Santa..


..sincere
yours good girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Santa! I would like to be under his coat!!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas PupleVixen7!!